ALC Services (we, our or us) is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors (you, your).
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
ALC Services may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 15/05/2019.
Information we collect
We may collect the following information from you on our website:
· Contact information including email address, telephone number and IP address
· Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
· Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. We gather information for the following reasons:
· To process service functions
· To send you email marketing/updates
· To manage your account with ALC Services
Our usage of Data
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may from time to time send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information in which we think you may have a legitimate interest, using the email address which you have provided.
· Periodically, we may also use your information to contact you with our latest news or offers.
· We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Third Party websites
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purpose.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You have the right to request details of personal information which we hold about you under The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to ADDRESS
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.